Beach Policies & Permits
Outer Banks Beach Information
It’s a popular question for us from our couples on where is the best location where I can have my wedding? Look no further! This site here will give you all your info to find your perfect location to get married on the Outer Banks! CLICK HERE!
- Where is my closest access for my wedding ceremony?
- Do I need a bath house with changing facilities?
- Do we have wheelchair access and handicapped parking on site?
- Are you looking for a ceremony location on the sound side?
Well, search no further. Here, both ocean and sound lovers can answer all of their Outer Banks beach access questions from Corolla to Hatteras. This brings you the information on every beach and sound-side access, along with photos and info on beach safety, tides, weather, water conditions and more! Find a spot on the water that’s just right for you on your wedding day on the Outer Banks!
Township Contact Information
Listed here are the Townships along with their phone numbers if you would like to call and talk with someone.
- Dare County 252.475.5000
- Town of Duck 252.255.1234
- Southern Shores 252.261.2394
- Kitty Hawk 252.261.3552
- Kill Devil Hills 252.449.5300
- Nags Head 252.441.5508
- Manteo 252.473.2133
- Currituck County 252.232.2010
- National Park Service 252.473.2111